FEAR OR FAITH


 


I still remember while I was still a kid, I used to be scared of the dark and everytime when I was asked to get something outside the house at night, I would leave the door opened so that I can at least see the light since where I grew up we had no electricity. The other night my mom asked me "What are you afraid of?" truly speaking I had no valid reason to tell her besides having scary things in my mind that didn't even existed.


Now I've realized that actually I was afraid to face the reality. I was afraid of being exposed to the place where by I had to control my thoughts, something applies to things we face as we exist in this world without including God in our lives. We are afraid to make decisions because we'll be stressing ourselves, having doubts about what if it doesn't work out and that creates a distance between us and God, that leads us to having fear.


‭‭Luke 12:32 NKJV‬‬

[32] “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom. 


Ever since I started walking with God, I've learned that I need to have faith in Him and to rely on Him. I took a walk from Maseru Boarder Gate to this other Township called Lady Brand and proceeded to visit my father's little brother. It was my first time being around those regions and I couldn't get in contact with him, I was at the point where by I had to put my faith in God and I even forgotten that I didn't know where I was heading.


‭‭Psalms 23:4 NKJV‬‬

[4] Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.


I've spent the night in a local Patrol station and the following morning I continued with my journey from Lady Brand to Ficksburg. I had no money with me, I tried to ask for lifts but no car stopped and some wanted money, even one of the SA Army told me that he won't give me a lift if I don't have money to pay him.


After 10 minutes of walking I came across this other car and the driver pulled over to ask where I was heading to, I told him that I was going to Ficksburg but I don't have money to pay. He drove off, a lil distance and stopped the car to fix something at the back of the car and I passed through while he was busy with what he was doing, thereafter while I was walking the car stopped, the same driver I told him that I had no money to pay, he offered me a ride and I got in and we drove to Ficksburg .


‭‭Hebrews 11:6 NKJV‬‬

[6] But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.


Some might say it was my lucky day but what I believe is that I was blessed by God because I have faith in him. I also learned that actually fear it's just a choice. When we choose not to fear but to have faith, we're taking a step closer to God.


‭‭Jeremiah 17:7 NKJV‬‬

[7] “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, And whose hope is the Lord.



Do you have faith or you're choosing fear?


Comments

  1. I choose faith
    Faith opens doors, brings peace, and keeps hope alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Innocentia4/04/2025

    I will trust in God's goodness and sovereignty, choosing faith over fear and walking in peace, hope, and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith, by faith everything is possible. By having faith in The Lord, I'll be able to overcome the fears of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/04/2025

    "I will always trust in GOD, even when I struggled to believe. There were times when I felt like giving up on myself, but GOD's gentle whisper encouraged me to keep moving forward, promising to see me through the darkness. I've learned to trust in His plan, and I promise you, He will do the same for you. Just have faith and trust in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Refilwe magolego4/14/2025

    I choose faith because when I have faith I am able to face all my fears.With God everything is possible

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12/14/2025

    Faith♥️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12/14/2025

    Faith over fear♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Samantha12/14/2025

    In all your choosing choose Faith🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOT AGAIN

ADDICTION DOESN'T HAVE POWER OVER ME!

NOT LIKE YOURS!