FILL ME UP

 























Growing up, I had very little, and I often yearned for more. However, my family's situation taught me to be grateful for what I had, recognizing that some people have even less. 

As I grew older, I landed a job as a security officer at Fidelity Security Group, earning enough to meet my needs. I also started a relationship with a driven and ambitious partner, which felt like a dream come true. But despite these successes, something still felt incomplete.

I ventured into entrepreneurship, starting small businesses that initially thrived. Yet, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't shake off the feeling of emptiness. Eventually, I lost the relationship, and my businesses began to collapse. I realized that even with material success, I lacked peace of mind and true fulfillment.

‭‭Mark 10:17-23 NIV‬‬
As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” [18] “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. [19] You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’” [20] “Teacher,” he declared, “all these I have kept since I was a boy.” [21] Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” [22] At this the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth. [23] Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!”

‭‭John 10:10 NIV‬‬
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

‭‭Matthew 6:33 NIV‬‬
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

It wasn't until I gave my life to God and allowed Him to guide me that I felt the missing piece in my life was finally in place. I came to understand that societal expectations – pursuing better jobs and partners – weren't the keys to true happiness. Instead, I learned that putting Jesus first in my life brings genuine satisfaction and love. I wish I had known earlier that chasing worldly pleasures would only lead to emptiness, like pursuing smoke that vanishes into air.

‭‭Philippians 4:19 NIV‬‬
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

‭‭Psalms 16:11 NIV‬‬
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.


The one who created you and me He is the only one who can fill us up. With His spirit we can be guided to live to our full potential and towards our purpose.

DO YOU ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR AND TO FILL YOU UP? 

Comments

  1. Thili Rahab5/08/2025

    Amen, this is true for everyone of us, there's a void in our life that can only be filled by the one who created us,God and until we have Him and love on Him we continue In the illusion of pursuing things that we think can fill us. Thank you so much for sharing your story with 🤍it's truly a blessed read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOT AGAIN

ADDICTION DOESN'T HAVE POWER OVER ME!

NOT LIKE YOURS!