BREAKING ONE LAW IS BREAKING ALL THE LAWS.




 Ever since I started visiting different prisons in South Africa, including the dangerous one called Pollsmoor, I got a chance to meet the inmates and they shared some of the reasons why they ended up in prison. They committed different criminal activities and failed to comply with the law, some were involved in robbery, murder, rapes and other crimes.


As everyone is in prison for breaking the law, even though they didn't commit all the criminal activities they were found guilty because of the one they have committed and now they're all called prisoners.


‭‭James 2:10 NIV‬‬

For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.


Now let's focus on the Kingdom of God, which we are bound to live by God's commandments. Being a follower of Jesus Christ means to deny ourselves and carry our own cross and follow him. We need to change our lifestyles and be willing to be shaped by God through applying his words into our lives. He never said anything that we need to compromise, but he said we need to follow all the commandments.


‭‭John 14:15 NIV‬‬

“If you love me, keep my commands.


‭‭Deuteronomy 4:2 NIV‬‬

Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.


Applying God's commandments also helps us to produce the fruits of the spirit, meaning that we'll be found clean from everything that is detestable in the eyes of God as it is written. Being a follower of Jesus Christ, we need to abstain from all the detestable acts that may make us be called sinners.


We know that God loves us the way we are and called us to him to clean us and change us to be aligned with the purpose he has for us. We can't say that we will inherit the kingdom of God while we are still compromising his holiness and still committing what is recognized as sin, even though it is that one thing we don't want to give up or change from. It can be gossiping, lying, homosexuality, drunkenness or committing sexual immorality.


‭‭Leviticus 20:26 NIV‬‬

You are to be holy to me because I, the Lord, am holy, and I have set you apart from the nations to be my own.


‭‭Romans 12:2 NIV‬‬

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.


‭‭Hebrews 3:12 NIV‬‬

 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.


Let's be careful not to fall away from the path to life because of such acts.


Comments

  1. Anonymous7/03/2025

    I am Sihle Mtshali wakwa Ndlovu known as Brother Sihle, I am thrilled my brother, you have served here. I will go through over again when I get seated at home. Marvelous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayy, HalleluYah. We thank God for this. May He continue to bless you with more wisdom and discernment. HalleluYah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/04/2025

    Keep up the good work and don't ever tire. You are light and blessed and fulfulling your purpose in the best possible way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/05/2025

    Amen🙌

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9/11/2025

    Well preached my brother, God bless you. Sihle Mtshali wakwa Ndlovu known as Brother Sihle ugatsheni womgunyathi uhlabangane ugalela agase njengengonyama.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12/21/2025

    Jesus Christ is the Lord, sibonga ukusebenza kweNkosi uYesu Kristu ebomini bakho bhuti, igazi lika Yesu Kristu lihlambha zonke izono

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/16/2026

    Waow Amazing and blessing content

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NOT AGAIN

ADDICTION DOESN'T HAVE POWER OVER ME!

NOT LIKE YOURS!