WHO ARE YOU?
When someone asks, "Who are you?" I often find myself reflecting on the journey that has brought me to this moment. As a young person, I was taught to respond with my name and surname, but the question runs far deeper than a simple introduction. It's a query that probes the very essence of my being, a question that I've grappled with for years.
One day, I found myself alone, pondering the mysteries of life, and I asked myself, "Who am I?" The question echoed in my mind like a thunderclap, and I felt an overwhelming sense of awe. I closed my eyes, and in the stillness, I prayed for guidance. The answer that came was nothing short of breathtaking. God spoke to me in a voice that resonated deep within my soul, saying, "You are not just an ordinary child, but one of My chosen ones. I have sent you here for a specific purpose, an assignment that only you can fulfill in this world."
Jeremiah 1:5 NIV“
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
In that moment, I felt a warm, tender love enveloping my heart, like a gentle breeze on a summer's day. It was as if the very fabric of my being was being rewoven, and I was given a new perspective on life. I saw myself through the eyes of God, and it was a revelation that changed everything.
As I grew in my faith, I began to experience the supernatural in ways that I never thought possible. I encountered evil spirits that sought to harm me, but I learned to pray and trust in God's protection. There were times when I felt like I was walking through a dark valley, surrounded by the beasts of the dark kingdom, but God's presence was my shield.
The Bible became my roadmap, guiding me through the twists and turns of life. I found comfort in the stories of the prophets and the apostles, who faced persecution and hardship, yet remained steadfast in their faith.
Isaiah 43:10 NKJV
resonated deeply with me: "You are My witnesses," says the Lord, "And My servant whom I have chosen, That you may know and believe Me, And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, Nor shall there be after Me."
As I walked in obedience to God's call on my life, I faced attempts by the enemy to harm me. There were times when I felt like I was being pursued by the devil himself, but God's protection was always there. I survived attempts on my life, including poison, accidents, and even supernatural attacks.
In those moments, I realized that I was not alone. The Bible is full of stories of chosen ones who faced similar challenges. Jesus, Moses, and the prophets all experienced persecution and hardship, yet they remained faithful.
Matthew 23:34 NKJV
says, "Therefore, indeed, I send you prophets, wise men, and scribes: some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city."
The devil may try to bring the Gospel down, but his power is limited. As a child of God, I know that I am more than a conqueror through Christ. I stand firm, knowing that "Great is He that is in me than he that is in this world."
Questions for Reflection
1. Who are you?
2. What is your purpose?

I am speechless, yoooh kunzima kodwa kuzolunga iNkosi inamandla family. Sihle Mtshali
ReplyDeleteThe message is packed, I will be reading around 1 o'clock due to shortage of time my brother, Sihle Mtshali wakwa Ndlovu known as Brother Sihle
ReplyDelete